What does SIP Neo3 do?
- It automatically sanitises your bottled or POU cooler overnight, every night 24/7.
- It ensures maximum cooler hygiene and thereby protects young or immune deficient users, as well as the general public if the mains supply gets contaminated.
- By activating SIP 12-hour Sleep Mode from 18.00 to 06.00 plus Sleep Mode on weekends, you can make significant savings in electricity.
- A Hot & Cold Cooler without Sleep Mode would use 983KWH per year. With Sleep Mode this reduces to 377KWH, a saving of 61% at 14p per KWH which would equate to a saving of £85 per year!!
How does SIP Neo3 work?
- SIP pumps tiny bubbles of ozone, which it creates from air (Oxygen), and pumps them into the Coolers water trail.
- Ozone is a very strong oxidising agent which kills bacteria.
- Ozonation happens for 10 mins at 3.00am every night 365 days a year!
- Ozone has a little smell and taste and is not harmful to humans. Ozone occurs naturally during a thunderstorm when one sometimes can notice a fresh/clean smell.